Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Robert Ryan






























http://www.chunksaah.com/sanitaryelectric/tattoo.html


The magical world of Robert Ryan... there are not enough words, so I'll leave it at that - his work will speak for itself.  This man is a tattooer as well, but his images - as tattoos or not - function on there own as an art infinite and idiosyncratic, deserving of adoration and all the joys of religious ritual and psychedelic expanse.  

He is out in Bradley Beach, N.J., a good ol' shore-town which is a skip or two from famed Asbury Park.  Another one on my list of those to get tattooed bye... or perhaps purchase a painting or five.  If I could open up a mutual fund solely in order to create a Robert Ryan collection of my own, oh fer' surely I would.



No comments:

Post a Comment